Thursday, July 3, 2008

Shopping Shopping and even more

After going over everything in my head about the decor in our humble abode, I think I ave decided on a style. I am not sure that you can even fit it into one style category but it's a rustic modern sorta thing!! Once we have some more moola, I want to get reclaimed hardwood and put it in the main floor. Either that or some sort of laminate but I really like all the cool rustic barn wood.
I am getting these chairs from CB2. I love that place.



I think they will do just fine with the table that is being painted white.

While I was ordering those I came across this bedding and I LOVE it! I am going to pair the duvet with white sheets instead and give it that nice clean look. I like the idea of painting two walls in the bedroom that lime green color!



Then these pillows



Oh and then these pillows are coming as well. I think they will look good with the brown leather chairs.

1 comment:

Dartagnan said...

Hi!
Am I your last chance?